Sioufas and Associates supports the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research Center “ARCHIMEDES” of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Sioufas and Associates supports the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research Center “ARCHIMEDES” of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, providing pro bono legal services in intellectual property matters and supporting its main goal, to lead knowledge and technology at the service of society.
The Business Accelerator of the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship “Archimedes” of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens invites for one more year the members of the university community of EKPA to apply online until Wednesday, January 31, 2024, for the 7th cycle of the program to submit any of their business ideas with elements of innovation. This program provides a conduit between academia and industry, with the goal of bringing together commercial innovation from EKPA members. We are in favor of any endeavor that advances knowledge, research, and development.
For more information on the plan, including qualifying requirements, services rendered, and benefits awarded, see https://lnkd.in/e4wPYEf and submit your application online.
The “Archimedes” Center provides the following services, among others:
• Education and training for university community members on topics such as technology transfer, intellectual property protection, entrepreneurship, and the application of mature research findings
• Advocacy for the safeguarding of intellectual property, from conception to rights vested.
• Support for the commercial exploitation of intellectual property rights, from the laboratory to the market
• Comprehensive initiative to create sustainable technoblasts
• The Acceleration Program offers individualized entrepreneurship advice services, cooperative work environments, mentorship from seasoned industry professionals, and networking opportunities with other Greek and international agencies.
Σιούφας & Συνεργάτες | Γιώργος Σιούφας | Μάριος Σιούφας
For More Info
Contact the secretariat of the Legal Services Directorate at telephone: 213 017 5600, or send an email to email@example.com and we will contact you immediately.