Despite the blows that has received in recent years the Greek economy, investment opportunities continue to be shown, indeed increased in some areas.
Therefore, complete and thorough legal assistance is a “sine qua non” condition for any natural or legal person that desires to acquire, manage or transfer assets in Greece.
At Sioufas and Associates Law Firm, we have years of practical experience in issues concerning acquiring and managing property, and more specifically:
• the acquisition and secession of residential apartment complexes, shopping centers and office buildings
• the acquisition, secession, development and financing of hotel projects
• the negotiation and documentation of complex development and construction projects
• master lease and sale/leaseback transactions
• office and industrial lease
• restructuring of troubled loans and real estate partnerships/joint ventures
• drafting right of use agreements and licensing documents and
• mortgage underwriting/mortgage registration and equity portfolios
In addition, our attorneys offer retail tax planning services for domestic and foreign investors who intend to engage in real estate activities.